Opportunities for Non-U.S. Students

Based on your responses, we encourage you to explore the Fulbright hosting opportunities listed below. Note that eligibility requirements may differ depending on the program.

The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals, and artists from abroad to research and study in the United States for one year or longer at U.S. universities or other appropriate institutions. Application details and grant terms for the Fulbright Program vary by country of citizenship and program. Potential applicants should consult individual country pages for program availability and contact information or to see a list of current programs. For prospective applicants from Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, the UAE, West Bank and Gaza, or Yemen, please see this page for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program.

Program details

The Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) Program places early career educators as FLTAs at U.S. colleges and universities —improving U.S. students’ foreign language abilities and knowledge of other countries. U.S. schools can apply to host FLTAs in over 30 languages. U.S. campuses enhance the teaching of languages and expose students to a true understanding of people of different nations.

Program Details
Student presenting to class with microphone
Nesma Osman
Egypt to U.S., 2016
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram